Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What is she talking about?

Reagan was helping me prepare for preschool at our house today. We were gathering pretend goodies to let Little Red Riding Hood bring to grandmother. We were planning to act out the story during preschool. As I looked through the various plastic yumyums she had gathered I came upon a play horse. I told Reagan that I didn't think grandma would want that for a treat. She quickly responded "she can just boil the horse mom and eat its feet". Huh? I can't even try to explain that one. Gelatin?

6 comments:

Pam said...

MMmmm. Yum. There's nothin' like a good hunk o' horses hooves for an afternoon snack. Perhaps she's seen pickled pigs' feet at the local grocery store?

Liz said...

That is awesome! Audry misses Reagan, wish we were closer so they could play!

Niki said...

That's awesome. I'm glad that wasn't the recipe you followed for preschool snack.

Lanna Palmer said...

Oh the crazy things those 4 year olds say! And I am brain dead or something, cause I did not know you had a blog!!!! And you have my blog listed on yours, now I'll come visit you lots:)

Emilee Wolters said...

Jill,

Hi its your cousin Emilee! I know so random...Liz found me on facebook and I saw your name on her blog...I just has to stop by and say hello. So I would love to keep in touch...we have a blog too but its set to private. If you want to send me an email and I'll get you an invite :)

emilee0922@hotmail.com

Suz said...

Of course!!! Makes perfect sense to me. She is a genius! LOL!